Monday, January 02, 2006

To Black Lily


She had a black metallic body, shimerring in the glow of the setting sun, patchy in the shadows of the clouds that floated by, sporting resplendent an appeal and having the sparkly beauty of an owner by her side!
Though this was to talk all about how the new baby appealed to me but a few lines about the owner by her side would do no injustice to the Black Lily as I now choose to call the new baby. The princess had on a very usual looking blue and black attire but she managed to have her usual charm on me. Blue and pink flowers clung to her and a gold pendant dropped a little from a chain around her neck, daintily. She was deciding to smile when the photo was taken of the princess by her newly acquired car whom we now call the Black Lily and who is now the Princess's favourite baby, resulting in only a thin line of a smile before an excited, ecstatic face! Her hair flew all about her face. Sometimes my maid servant looked like that too. I mean with her hair all about her face and a thin smile hanging by her lips. It was almost like she demanded that I call her cute. Well, I did, that is call her cute, but not before her but to another friend. Coming back to the princess, she held the key firmly in her hands and leaned against the Black Lily, almost suggesting that I dare not make the mistake of missing out on a ride with her and Black Lily.
Now coming back to Black Lily herself, her technical specifications can be gathered more accurately from the princess. But what I can tell you is how directly the head lamps stared at me, singing 'Loooook at me...' Don't tell me you haven't heard of this song by this very hot singer. Oh I forget her name, a spicy creature... lemme see now... aha Geri Haliwell! 'Look At Me' is soon going to be a movie name too I hear. Don't know what that concerns but Black Lily strongly hinted a 'Loooook at me...'.
Then her silver crown, it spoke of a majestic flavour I usually associate with the prince of this world. The crown was what one might consider for the idea of a sceptre and sat on Black Lily to add to her glow. It commanded in Silver a mantra of supreme in power and significance.
A little peek into her insides and I knew Black Lily will be my favourite, an objet d'art! Aah, what comfort it echoed. And I eagerly looked forward to my ride on the Black Lily with the Princess to the Grand Canyon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kumari said...

Black Lily is bootyfull and so is the Princess ... hehehe :)

Mon Jan 02, 08:08:00 AM PST  
Blogger Ducking Giraffe said...

Black Lily has been super elated to be the talk of the town and admired by Gif Times.

Mon Jan 02, 02:17:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home