Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Some more...




















Princess Dee has run away, Griz has gone into her writers workshop and Suzy's on the treadmill! While I came up with these _

IV. Pink Tushy - A stuffed toy resembling a dholak! Made of pink velvet and very comfortable under the neck while on a drive/flight, under my arm while reading agatha christies, under my head while taking that quick nap, etc etc.

V. Jacket - Very Male and Female. While men can wear this to add that much needed jazz to kurta or white stiff shirts for a fun evening, women can don this over an off shoulder top, flowing blue skirt and a straw hat go great together too! But it has to be in Satin.

VI. Bag-Shorts - Do you see a bag? I see a pair of Shorts, a very comfy one for the summers! However, if you want it to be a bag, just stitch close the openings where the legs go in...

VII. SkirtTop - A pink sleek item number! Use it as an off-shoulder top! Use it as a blouse with that white or light pink lucknowi saree! Use it as a skirt! Or just use it a hair band! Hehehe...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool ! lots of nice stuff seems to have happened ..i was in la for the weekend and a bit more ...have streaked my hair or partial weave as they call it ! i love it ...red, violet all mixed up :))
-d

Tue Mar 28, 11:46:00 AM PST  
Blogger Ducking Giraffe said...

cool, what abt a pic? Esp since its our fashion week at the jungle?
Gif

Tue Mar 28, 07:17:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do u manage to make such nice stuff in paint ! a true artist !
-d

Wed Mar 29, 03:07:00 PM PST  
Blogger Kumari said...

Awesome stuff and my piece is up too :)

Wed Mar 29, 05:25:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does it take to publish my fashion statement on this snazzy fashion portal? :)

Should I just send it across to you Gif? ( I hope I am addressing the right person!)...

Havent done anything, but very inspired currently!

Wed Mar 29, 06:24:00 PM PST  
Blogger Ducking Giraffe said...

Sandhya, you can put up your stuff at your own blog and I'll link to it at once! And yes, it is Gif :) here!
Griz, you have an awesome piece up there, makes me want to try it out ;)!
Dee, paint is far far easier than real paints! try it...
-Gif

Thu Mar 30, 09:48:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home