Thursday, May 25, 2006

Exchanging looks with a cute stranger!

Exchanging looks with a cute stranger!
Have you ever exchanged looks with a stranger whom you found, say, cute!?
On a bus ride, across the streets, in the lift, in a passing car, at the mall?
You know that thing dont you?
Its not those fatal attraction kind of thingies,
not even those 'wow, that stranger looks so good' kind of thingies.
More like a 'hey there... I think you are cute!'
Well, here's what happened yesterday _


She looked at me yesterday
And me... I was already looking
yes, at her.
No speech and no gestures
but we knew we'd look again!
if our paths ever crossed again...
Or maybe even become friends?
But for now the look did it all :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kumari said...

I love that exchange. Appreciation in the eyes of a random stranger feeds the ego a lot better than complimets from loved ones :)

Sigh! Hope DC has cute strangers who will find me cute too :D

Fri May 26, 07:09:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah me too ...am just exchanging looks and looks and more looks ..but the tough part is when u go to smile but wink instead !!!hehhehheheh
-d

Fri May 26, 06:03:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Ducking Giraffe said...

oh i so love winky hi's...hehehe
Gif

Tue May 30, 09:47:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home