Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Peacock

Last night, in the glade by the side of the hollow trees over the west side of the jungle, there sat a group of birds discussing their day, when suddenly to their congregation flew the peacock. The peacock called himself thus. I mean the peacock referred to himself as the peacock and so I call him the peacock today! The peacock also called himself a walking-talking and flying encyclopedia of all and sundry. Whats more, the peacock also called himself the best looking in the whole of the jungle!
If you must ask me for a fact, I'd hate to have to tell you that for a fact, the peacock indeed was a walking-talking and flying encyclopedia of all that happened under the sun and the moon and also looked as good as a bird ever can. I know there exists no bounds of his knowledge and his great looks and I bet he does so too, all-knowing that he is!
So it hardly came as mis-wording when he referred to the new good-looking doe in town to be 'as proud as the peacock'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home