Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Princess Duck's new clothes!

An orange dress, with shining sequin work on it and irregular edges, which was so much the fashion, and with deep pink satin roses hemmed inbetween, lay crumpled on the bed. Beside it lay a lilac wonder. It was an off-shoulder dress, created to match exactly the lilac stone jewellery set that the princess inheritted from her queen god-mother. The most striking piece, among the multitude that lay strewn all over the place, that also lay crumpled close-by was a shimmerring red one-piece killer! The single time the princess had it on, had all her maids have their mouths open in wonder and awe. Off course, there also were so many black dresses, black, if you didn't know, happened to be the princess's favourite colour and every tailor in the kingdom had to create a black masterpiece before he got his practising license. And why wouldn't she love black, she looked stunning in black. It complimented her skin so well and brought out her best figure :) I have this photograph of the princess, she is wearing this black boat-necked gown that stuck to her figure everywhere except way below where it very slightly flared about the feet and one, anyone, couldn't just take their eyes off her in this photograph! Her hair is neatly bunched into a french roll and together with her very slight makeup creates this everlasting impression of what one might call beauty, in one's mind. If you ask me which one of her clothes is my favourtie, well I'd grab that magenta and black psychedelic printed kimono-kind piece. Somehow it has this deep mysterious touch to it that is fun to have on! There I go talking about myself again...
Well, it was the princess Duck's birthday party. And all the fuss with her clothes was about the perfect gown for m'lady to have on at her party. If you ask me, I would surely tell you that clothes for ducks, besides looking awfully funny, I mean just imagine a gown for a duck and I bet you are going all 'hahahahahehehehe' about it, but try taking it from a duck's point of view, which is what am doing right now, they also all look same, you are going all 'hahahahahehehehe' about it again? No, no take it from the duck's point of view, their gowns do look fantastic, well atleast the princess's ones do! Believe me! And again me...!
So, the princess could not just find the right dress for her birthday party. I sometimes have this itching in my ear and then I come up with this really humourous thought, doesn't one now get reminded of the tale 'Emperor's new clothes'. 'hahahahehehe' again. But naughty thoughts aside, guess what I came up with finally? I know its about me again.. but it was me who came up with it...
It was the perfect, though not strictly speaking, but again quite suited to the occassion it was, idea for princess Duck. It was my gift to her too! Am a painter of sorts, but I have never painted anything better;) Well, I bought a carton of metallic, mica, shiny, black paints and there I was painting the princess. Body painting is quite an art and a rage these days you know! I drew wonderful shapes and figures and crazy ideas all over the princess. It was a pity that the princess was so petite! I soon ran out of canvas for my numerous ideas! Now, u there, can I paint you too?

4 Comments:

Blogger Humour and last laugh said...

interesting!

Tue Sep 27, 06:00:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Ducking Giraffe said...

The princess says she feels very
special and happy with the gift.
She sends her warmest affections.
-Messenger

Tue Sep 27, 11:02:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Ducking Giraffe said...

An enchanting piece...this blog is
getting interesting. Soon it shall be
the meeting place of artists and poets...how cool !
Rabbit

Tue Sep 27, 11:14:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Kumari said...

Wishing Princess Duck on her birth day :)

Tue Sep 27, 08:48:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home