Monday, January 23, 2006

The folks downstairs

A big fat bull with innocent and thoughtful looking eyes and his big slightly fat cow with innocent and cheerful looking eyes and her little calves waded in through our gates on saturday. They were the family that moved downstairs. While the fat bull was into all those organizations that heaped themselves and their help on the downtrodden or less fortunate of the forest, the cheery cow took to loving and providing the little calves at home. And among the calves, Ri, the younger one was the most friendly little calf I'd ever met, though when she clung to me for attention and more, she had wet her panties over and over again! And Ru, the older one was deeply endeared to me by her sheer love for art. Within the close of the first day, the lowest plank of the main door and the wall around it bore a testimony to her love for the mountains and trees and sun and moon and stars and the others in the forest. I was sure of having a great time with her and one of these days I intend to draw her away from under her mom's strong surveillance and into my home to get a little more colour onto my walls :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home