Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Save Earth?

Griz, the little bear, sitting atop her soft brown toy pony, ran her pink comb through her cascading curls and looked up at me for an answer to her question. As I looked down at her to answer her as best as I could, I couldn't off course help smirking at God's ways, for here I was not doing much to save my earth, and not much at all to look up to me for and yet here Griz sat looking up at me :) Whereas Griz the little bear making that conscious effort to save the earth in her tiny ways, had to be looked down at :) Forgive me for going astray, I always do that when I dont have much to say. For in reply to her question of what I did to save the earth, I hadn't much to say, except that* Every evening when Smiley SugarBee, the vegetable dealer hands me the vegetables in a plastic bag, I transfer my vegetables to my green cloth bag with yellow dots and leave his plastic bag to reuse.
I wonder though, dear Griz, is there more for me to do?
And what say you Suzy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home