Friday, September 30, 2005

Hazy

When she walked towards me
I couldnt tell whether it was an
apparition or whether I wasnt
wearing my glasses. Was I suddenly
older than grandma? I strained my eyes
a bit and realized that everything else
was crystal clear. So it wasnt me, it was her.
I could make out that she had wild long hair,
but her eyes, nose or anything that was a feature
was a blur - and I almost found myself
screaming out Ghost ! But grandma
had told us that the forest does not allow
ghosts and things that were completely dead
to enter it. I tried to calm myself down.
By then she was very close but not any clearer.
After I returned home, felt like I had been to
one of my trips to the river on a foggy day....
All that we spoke about seems like a haze.
I still dont understand why was it me she told
all that to! Maybe because I didnt run away....

She said ' Between any two worlds exists
a gap, very small in dimension but enormous
in its ability to wipe away anything that crosses it.
I lost my best features crossing those gaps as I
travelled through different worlds.
Noone knows much about the universal dump
into which sucked out parts are thrown.
But I know that what is lost can never be retrieved...'

5 Comments:

Blogger Kumari said...

Grandma indeed is tru...what's lost to the universal dump can never be retrieved and most ppl can't see the blur :)

Sat Oct 01, 06:08:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But tell me grandma, what happens if i have nothing to lose and i am crossing the gap?
Giraffe

Sun Oct 02, 09:29:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

then u are probably in the same world :)
-grandma

Sun Oct 02, 11:37:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are gaps in my world too, I remember crossing one some years back, I was slipping and then this Gef kinda pulled me back. But I gained more than I lost grandma? Do u think thats strange?
Gif

Sun Oct 02, 11:55:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe you ..there are gaps in everyone's
world. If the gap exposure time is not too
much I think things can always revive...:)
-duck

Mon Oct 03, 09:53:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home