Tuesday, October 04, 2005

What we learnt at school today

Hi GrandMa,
Guess what we learnt at school today? It was in Ms. Gladys's class. We thought it would be the usual hour of rhymes and the likes. But today she taught us a new song. Its called the Duck song, hehehehe... The lyrics went something like this _

"The Duck Song (original lyrics by Maggie LLI)

I'm a duck and I like the pond

Swim and play, all day long
All my ducklings swim along
'Quack, quack' they sing my song

quack, quack, quack, life is fun
Search for food under the sun
See some snails, they can't run
They taste so good, yumm..

Dad, the drake, he found slugs
Then there were the water bugs
Called to us to share his luck
And we gave him a big hug

Together we swim along
In and out of the reeds we play
We live a life that's happy and gay
Tomorrow's another day
"

I can teach you this, its really really fun with all the actions. Off course you've got to be a duck in this song. So all of us had to bend our knees and hips and squat with our chins between our knees and flap our elbows out, looking like the ducks. The ones who did it the best, got webbed feet kind slip-ons from Ms. Too bad I had a problem getting to be a duck with my structure. Lets see you try it... But I want a webbed feet kind slip-on too :( Can you get me one? Ms Gladys asked the princess to do her dance facing the whole class, because she did it just right, she is a real duck after all! GrandMa, today am going to draw a picture of a duck. Not the wood ducks which we have near your cabin, but a duck which looks like the princess :) hehehe...
With lots of love,

Gif

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)))
very nice !

Tue Oct 04, 07:10:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

I am Maggie. Glad you like my song.

Tue May 06, 01:14:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home