Thursday, July 06, 2006

Some therapy!

Ok! So am becoming totally whacko and have lost all self-control, so dont expect me to ever be normal again. Do you think I'll ever regret? Am switching on this flag in my brain so that if I ever do regain my senses, (am hopeful, huh!) or come back to normal or regain a certain self-control, am excused for this phase in life. I deserve this, positively!
So last night, Sri and Niki and me went out to that new place, TReePub, heard of it? Its by the mainstream almost central to the jungle, and went on this major binge, I drank till I was water! I had no feelings left and was numb throughout. I felt no head and no heart and I loved that bit! The head came back with a full force this morning but I kinda loved the pain. Heck, am crazy I suppose.
TReePub is good and cheap, maybe merely promotional but it was good therapy for me. Am not gonna tell you all abt this place but will just end with a distant image I had in my mind before I fell asleep, can't make head or tail out of it right now, so I'll just write it down for ya...
There was a boat, a sailboat, yatch types, sailing in the middle of lots of water, sailing calm and placid, you get the picture? Then out of nowhere there was this motorboat kind of thing, actually I've never seen a thing like that in real life, so can't really give an eg.. It disturbed the smoothness of that yatch and shook its sails and made it all bouncy and then just as it was about to leave the frame I was seeing, a thin sword like thing jut out and slashed holes into the sails. It was weird, I know, what you're thinking, but I really did see it and am not making it up one bit, you know. Thats it, after that I passed out I think.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ducking Giraffe said...

Dee darling, 100th post, wanted it to be special, but its not, a depressed character cannot make anything special...
Dyu remember EDC-getting-into-character? I think something like that is happening to me. dyu think am quite mad?
Gif

Thu Jul 06, 11:02:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Ducking Giraffe said...

we must talk ..yeah i dont get why u are getting into character but it sounds real ...which in case u are immensely happy means that uu are doing a great job ..its usually more easy to go the method way

Sat Jul 08, 01:27:00 AM PDT  
Blogger OtherHalf said...

There was a dialogue going on here and I seem to be intruding and after a long long time! But heck, who cares. I have decided to leave those imprints and I shall do so.
D if i may call you so, and I dont know if Gif would agree with me but I do love the boat and sail boat bit, sailing away as smooth as they can till the giant motorboat ruffled all that smoothness.
I do have a thing for melancholy and today especially

Fri Sep 08, 02:09:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home