Monday, July 10, 2006

Yayy! A mail from Tan!

Tan says : I'm sitting here in a boring room, it's just another rainy Sunday afternoon. I'm wasting my time, I got nothing to do. I'm hanging around, I'm waiting for you, but nothing ever happens - and I wonder.
I'm driving around in my car, I'm driving too fast, I'm driving too far. I'd like to change my point of view. I feel so lonely, I'm waiting for you, but nothing ever happens - and I wonder.
I wonder how, I wonder why yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky and all that I can see is just a yellow lemon tree. I'm turning my head up and down I'm turning, turning, turning, turning, turning around.And all that I can see is just another lemon tree.
Sing: dah...
I'm sitting here, I miss the power, I'd like to go out, taking a shower, but there's a heavy cloud inside my head. I feel so tired, put myself into bed, where nothing ever happens - and I wonder.
Isolation - is not the good for me. Isolation - I don't want to sit on a lemon tree. I'm steppin' around in a desert of joy. Baby anyhow I'll get another toy and everything will happen - and you'll wonder.
I wonder how, I wonder why yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky and all that I can see is just another lemon tree. I'm turning my head up and down I'm turning, turning, turning, turning, turning around and all that I can see is just a yellow lemon tree.
And I wonder, wonderI wonder how, I wonder why yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky and all that I can see and all that I can see and all that I can see is just a yellow lemon tree.

Yippee! I must reply... but what shall I say?

1 Comments:

Blogger OtherHalf said...

Really well written one Gif and it touched a chord somehow.
Suddenly i am gripped with a sense of melancholy, a deep desire to put a lot of thoughts on paper. I don't know why I feel so but pen and paper it shall be.
I don't know if I feel more sorry for Tan or for Amy (Is that her, I dont remember).

Fri Sep 08, 10:12:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home